Started by two young sisters you will have the opportunity to watch and learn how their cheese is being made. And to taste a few samples. Emma & Jenna have created award winning artisan cheese from their uncles Jersey herd using farm fresh milk.
Date: June 25, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Cost: $40 Member $50 Non-Member
Location: 32444 7th Ave. Mission V2V 2B5
- Meet at LLCS office and bus departure at stated time
- For all bus tours, pre-register early. Programs fill quickly
- Lunch or dinner is not included, dining out options always available. Unless otherwise indicated.
- Wear good walking shoes, bring a camera and dress for the weather.
- Fee includes bus trip and tickets, admissions or concert tickets. Lunches or dinners are extra.
- All Tours leave from the Lifetime Learning Centre Office at 32444 7th Avenue, Mission.
- Return times are approximate due to traffic considerations.
A full refund will be provided up to 5 working days before the bus tour. After that time, a substitute participant is allowed.