Historic Stave Falls Powerhouse. This 100-year-old power generating facility is also a National Historic Site of Canada where guests can comb through archival photos, artifacts and explore the original mechanical and electrical components installed over a century ago.
Date: March 16, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Fee: Member $38.00/Non-Member $48.00
For all bus tours
- Preregister early
- Lunch is not included unless otherwise stated, dining out options always available
- Wear good walking shoes, bring a camera and dress for the weather
- Fee includes bus trip and tickets, admissions or concert tickets. Lunches or dinners are extra.
- See date of bus tour for detailed description or phone the office.
- All Tours leave from the Lifetime Learning Centre Office at 32444 7th Ave. Mission.
- Return times are approximate due to traffic considerations.
A full refund will be provided up to 5 working days before the bus tour. After that time, a substitute participant is allowed, or credit for LTLC will be issued.