Mystery and intrigue surround six strangers stranded at an English boarding house during a snow storm when one among them is murdered. The suspects include the newly married couple running the guest house, a spinster with an obscure background, an architect more suited to be chef, a retired Army major, and an unexpected arrival whose car has overturned in the snow. The job of solving the murder falls to a policeman, who’s investigation rattles nerves and shakes many a skeleton in the closet. Agatha Christie’s most famous and riveting thriller will leave you guessing until the very end!
Date: May 19, 2018
Day: Saturday (note this is a Saturday Trip)
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 PM
Fee: Member $38/Non-Member $48 Includes performance and bus trip.
Performance at: Matsqui Centennial Auditorium, 32315 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford
For all bus tours
- Preregister early
- Lunch is not included unless otherwise stated, dining out options always available
- Wear good walking shoes, bring a camera and dress for the weather
- Fee includes bus trip and tickets, admissions or concert tickets. Lunches or dinners are extra.
- See date of bus tour for detailed description or phone the office.
- All Tours leave from the Lifetime Learning Centre Office at 32444 7th Ave. Mission.
- Return times are approximate due to traffic considerations.
A full refund will be provided up to 5 working days before the bus tour. After that time, a substitute participant is allowed, or credit for LTLC will be issued.